The aforementioned balance update, version 0.6.3, is now live. In addition to the balance changes, we’ve also made some other miscellaneous changes and quality of life improvements. Below you will find a full list of changes.
Replays recorded on version 0.6.2 are still compatible with version 0.6.3.
- Rat Grunt (Poisonous): Health reduced from 7 -> 3
- Reaper: Health increased from 15 -> 26
- Cyclops Wizard: Health increased from 20 -> 32
- Speedy Rat: Defense rating increased from 4 -> 5, attack increased from 1 -> 2
- Shadow Rat: Health reduced from 15 -> 11
- Holy Wizard: Defense rating increased from 6 -> 7, health increased from 16 -> 21
- Night Prowler: Health increased from 12 -> 15, attack increased from 2 -> 4
- Ravaging Hound: Defense rating reduced from 6 -> 5, health increased from 18 -> 22
- Shadow Wizard: Health increased from 35 -> 68
- Freezing Treant: Attack increased from 2 -> 3, health increased from 7 -> 8
- Speedy Treant: Defense rating increased from 3 -> 4, attack increased from 2 -> 3
- Wraith Mage: Health increased from 25 -> 39
- Electro Wraith: Health increased from 30 -> 48
- Big Brute: Health increased from 45 -> 59
- Burly Brute: Health increased from 60 -> 66
- Peaceful Brute: Defense rating increased from 5 -> 6, health increased from 50 -> 52
- Dagron the Undying: Health increased from 290 -> 364
- Alarming Hound: Movement speed reduced from 250 -> 200, attack reduced from 2 -> 1, health increased from 12 -> 15
- Ghost: Health increased from 8 -> 9
- Arms of the Damned: Health reduced from 10 -> 6
- Gloom Hound: Defense rating reduced from 3 -> 2, health increased from 1 -> 2
- Unholy Defender: Health increased from 1 -> 9, bond is now limited to up to 20 seconds.
- Marok, the Summoner: Health increased from 310 -> 353
- Electro Reaper: Health increased from 20 -> 36
- Venomous Spiderling: Defense rating increased from 3 -> 4
- Herald of Marok: Health reduced from 12 -> 11
- Copycat Scarecrow: Health increased from 12 -> 14
- Hungering Scarecrow: Attack increased from 3 -> 4, health increased from 21 -> 41
- Exploding Scarecrow: Defense rating reduced from 5 -> 4, health increased from 9 -> 10
- Venomous Viper: Health increased from 15 -> 27
- Fiery Serpent: Health increased from 35 -> 54
- Venomous Broodmother: Defense rating increased from 6 -> 7, health increased from 18 -> 25
- Immunity Tower: Now called “Protection Tower”. Damage reduction reduced from 90% -> 40%, reduced placement box size, defense rating reduced from 8 -> 7
Other Hero/Component Changes
- Heroes will now always turn towards the mouse cursor when performing an aimed skill (e.g. mobility skill, Archer shots). This change was made due to technical reasons, in order to prepare for a future feature.
- Copycat Scarecrow: Will no longer successfully copy a minion if the copy cannot fit in the current position.
- We’ve made various connection improvements to the game to ensure that even players with unstable connections will have a smooth experience. If you’ve had connection issues before, we’re hoping that this update will have addressed them once and for all.
- We’ve changed the way the placement boxes are rendered in edit mode, and also added a toggle in the options menu for you to enable a visual grid, so you can fine tune your dungeon to perfection!
- Increased the area in which hideable components will become invisible when close to the camera.
- Improved the rendering performance of the mini-B.O.U.L.D.E.R.s
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused mobility skills to behave incorrectly in replays only.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause big-bodied enemies (such as bosses) to get stuck on the Molten Fort’s ceiling lamps.
- Fixed a visual issue that would cause the haste fence to apply haste to minions in edit mode.
Please do let us know how you feel about the changes we’ve made either via the in-game feedback form or the Steam community forums.
The next update will finally bring the long-awaited friendly attacks to the game, as well as friendly spectating, so stay tuned for that!